- 9-month contract
- Seeking a digital Project Manager
- Large programme of work involving a reform
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is a Government organisation who have passionate employees, wanting to change the lives of New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a contract role in which you will be working on a large and exciting work programme, focussing on a subject matter that impacts New Zealanders long term.
You will be required to scope, initiate, and project manage various digital initiatives currently on the go. This will also include enhancements such as secure log in functionality or API integration with other websites and working with subject matter experts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven project management practical experience (PRINCE2 and/or PMP)
- Ability to manage with tight timeframes but delivering to a high standard.
- Experience with digital projects.
- Able to talk to business and technical level stakeholders.
- Proven previous public sector project experience.
- Highly developed communication and problem-solving skills including dealing with ambiguity
- Proven strong planning skills including facilitating sessions with project team members.
If you are interested in finding out more, please call Frances for a confidential discussion on 027 901 9009. Alternatively, apply online today with a word formatted CV.