- Permanent role in the digital space
- Project manager required with SaaS implementation/integration experience
- Leading government organisation
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working across various digital initiatives, you will be engaging with vendors and assisting with their Saas implementation/integration in an agile and waterfall environment.
This is a collaborative environment. It is important that you are high-performing, you’re supportive and you embrace others’ ideas and strive towards continuous improvement.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience delivering large and complex projects (essential)
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills, communicating, with the ability to negotiate at a senior level. (essential)
- Experienced working in high-pressure environments, ideally across the public sector. (essential)
- Prince2 metholodgy or similar
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential chat