- Join a growing kiwi digital organisation
- Take ownership of greenfield projects
- Grow out their platform and lead their roadmap
We're working with an ecommerce software organisation with a strong backing, who showcase thousands of iconic brands on their extensive website.
They're striving to have one of the most utilised websites and mobile applications in the country and offer the best customer experience they possibly can.
They offer a lot of flexibility and a start-up environment, as well as some deals on their products.
They're based in Newmarket, a few minutes walk away from the train station.
About the role
We're looking for a Product owner with a technical background and understanding to join an Agile environment where you'll liaise with key stakeholders such as Designers, developers, and other Product Owners.
As they build new features you'll need to create a roadmap and prioritise the backlog of work.You'll be given full ownership and autonomy of your work.
- Experience with digital products and website and mobile applications
- Experience with an ecommerce organisation
- Experience owning roadmaps and prioritising backlogs
- Technical ability to write command lines, complete spot testing across browsers, and find your way through an API.
- Technical background
- Experience with customer facing applications
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.