- Are you looking to solidify your career in the product space?
- Want to work on high-profile initiatives alongside a global team?
- Opportunities to learn + flexible work arrangements
In this position as a Digital Product Organiser you will be working alongside a Senior Product Owner and involved in producing clarity across product backlogs, and focusing on sprint planning. Ensuring progress, risks and issues are consistently managed. And encouraging collaboration across cross functional teams even in the face of difficulties – focusing on these as opportunities to utilise more out of the box thinking.
There will also be a strong need for solid epic writing, user stories, and acceptance criteria covering the breadth of digital product ownership.
· Ideally you will hold a tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar discipline
· A strong understanding of the product development lifecycle and Agile
· 2-3 years experience in Product Delivery/Project Management
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to rally people around your ideas.
· You will be a passionate individual, keen to rally to build best of breed products which meet customers current and evolving needs
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV