- Tech: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and more.
- Agile driven environment
- Fixed term opportunity in Wellington
This organisation undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting. They support the culture and development of their employees, encouraging them to grow and achieve their highest potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be responsible for the management of customer experience through various digital channels. You will act as the subject matter expert and provide support to the wider business in the use of channels. You will work with UX designers, external partners and teams across the client. Your main responsibility is to make sure the customer experience aligns with the business strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in a role developing digital experiences through to delivery.
- Experience managing design and technology teams through digital projects.
- Demonstrate experience using Agile in multiple projects
- Proven experience being strong relationships with stakeholders
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Google Data Studio).
- Relevant experience in project management and delivery.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.