- DevOps Engineer required (with AWS)
- Agile driven environment
- Fixed term opportunity
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting. They support the culture and development of their employees, encouraging them to grow and achieve their highest potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be responsible for day-day maintenance of our client’s production and non-production environments, keeping their systems robust and stable. You will be using tools like CI & CD with a focus on continuous improvement, monitoring internal processes and continuously seeking out new tools and technologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in a system administration or DevOps role.
- Experience with DevOps technologies
- Data management skills
- Proven experience with AWS
- Someone adaptable and open to change, someone who puts team goals first and acts collaboratively to ensure we can deliver on their strategy
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential chat