- Provide technical expertise across Public Cloud builds and migrations
- Work with cutting edge DevOps and CI/CD technologies
- Wellington-based permanent opportunity
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be providing technical knowledge and advice to a range of enterprise clients, across DevOps and Public Cloud. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be providing clients with best practices for building and migrating Cloud IaaS and PaaS environments, utilising your significant experience across DevOps, IaC, CI/CD, automation, and DevSecOps experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong background building DevOps and CI/CD practices/pipelines along with experience with tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, or Git.
- Strong background with Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) and the ability to provide technical advice for large-scale infrastructure and cloud migration projects.
- Strong background in supporting infrastructure for enterprise-size organisations, including network, storage, firewalls, problem diagnosis, and troubleshooting.
- An extensive background in enterprise-scale Linux/Unix administration and automation.
- Strong communication skills, able to clearly articulate your technical experience as well as talk through your DevOps best practices approach.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.