- Grow the DevOps maturity of the team
- Work with DevOps and Public Cloud technology
- Permanent opportunity in Wellington
Our client is a national organisation focused on delivering a range of services to individuals across the country through its people, systems, and support functions. There is a large focus on integration, supporting the development of the organisations future state to allow for shifting technology trends.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will be a vital part of growing the team's DevOps maturity and capabilities. You will work closely with a unit of Developers around how DevOps and automation impact their work, working collaboratively across a range of application and infrastructure technologies. Using your extensive background around software, automation, CI/CD pipelines, and Cloud infrastructure, you will be responsible for both BAU and project-based work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- An extensive background operating in a DevOps environment, integrating Jenkins, Docker, Azure DevOps, Ansible, and PowerShell
- Strong background building and migrating to Public Cloud technologies, ideally across Azure infrastructure.
- Strong understanding and experience with Linux/Unix systems and environments.
- Development experience in ASP.Net or Java.
- Strong communication skills, both on a technical and business level with a range of stakeholders.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.