- Microsoft Suite: Exchange, Windows, Teams, SCCM, AD
- Enterprise-scale public sector environment
- Initial 6-month contract in the Wellington CBD
This public sector organisation plays an integral part in the safety and protection of New Zealanders across the country as well as preventing damage to the environment. An organisation of over 15,000 employees nationwide, they are vital to delivering emergency services across New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Desktop Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance, support, troubleshooting, and operation of an enterprise Microsoft desktop environment. With over 15,000 users, you will need to utilise your expertise in Microsoft Exchange, Teams, Windows, SCCM, Active Directory, and more. This is an exciting contract opportunity to challenge yourself on an enterprise scale while working in a highly collaborative, nationwide team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expertise in the support, maintenance, and operation of large-scale Microsoft Desktop environments.
- A broad Microsoft technology stack, including Exchange, Teams, SCCM, Windows, Active Directory, and more.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with a range of stakeholders and team members.
- Really good work from home flexibility
- Enterprise-scale environment to test your skillset
- Online timesheeting and contractor care with Recruit I.T.
Please click APPLY online including an up-to-date CV and cover letter or for further information contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.