- Work for a leading data warehouse/BI consultancy
- Permanent opportunity
- Remote working – may require flexible hours to meet Australian timezone
One of New Zealand's leading consultancy firms across business and technology who are growing and expanding. They have offices globally working with some diverse and best-known organisations. They are committed to delivering the highest levels of BI and data-driven solutions, integrity is at the forefront of everything they do.
- Remote working
- Option to submit for 6 weeks leave
- Close-knit, diverse and professional team
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Excellent training opportunities
- Competitive salaries, bonus!
- Health benefits
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a BI/DW Consultant, you will be required to work on some large complex data challenges across data/solution architecture, data analysis/profiling, ETL development and ETL/Data Quality. Working across the full range of Enterprise Data Management projects, including Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Governance, Data Management and Data Migration.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years’ experience across data warehousing, BI, data governance, management and migration
- Strong ETL skills
- Analytical skills for existing complex systems to understand and document data elements, relationships, data flow, dependencies and related interfaces
- Strong relationship skills as you will be providing services for their customers.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential discussion.