- Lead the design and development of data best practices
- Technical leadership of delivery and architecture teams
- Permanent opportunity in a forward-thinking organisation
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Data Engineering Lead, you will be providing technical and strategic leadership to clients across the design and development of modern data solutions. Leading technical and architecture delivery teams, you will play an integral role in providing a broad range of data best practices to clients, including data governance, business intelligence, cloud-based data, analytics, and big data.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven technical delivery experience and best practices knowledge across cloud-based data and analytics platforms.
- Strong understanding of data and analytics, including business intelligence and advanced analytics/data science.
- Experience leading the design and development of data solutions, including cloud-based, data warehouses, lakes, catalogues, and modelling.
- Proven experience in a technical lead or client-facing role, with excellent communication skills to internal and external stakeholders.
- Significant knowledge of data engineering, SDLC, Agile, CI/CD and DevOps practices.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.