- Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, SQL
- Design and build data-driven solutions
- Engaging consumer-focused company
Our client is a large national organisation that helps Kiwi Businesses build stronger engagements and relationships with their customers by specialising in the sophisticated use of data - providing end-to-end analytics and insights on customer-targeted marketing campaigns.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will design, build, test, and automate data-driven solutions using cutting-edge technologies. You will ensure that all data architecture, standards, and procedures adhere and that the technical solution is of high calibre. You will have strong relationships with the broader professional services teams, ensuring Data Engineering is delivering to the needs of the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven technical knowledge in building large scale big data solutions using cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with AWS services
- Working experience with distributed data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Elastic, Kafka).
- Extensive knowledge working in different programming query languages including SQL, HiveQL, Python, and Java.
- Understanding of data architecture, data analysis, data integration, data modeling, and data warehousing.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.