- SQL, regular expression, data masking engineer
- Identify and protect sensitive data in databases
- Initial 12-month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Data Engineer, you will be analysing, designing, engineering, and implementing data obfuscation and masking approaches for non-production environments. You will utilise data masking technologies and approaches, such as regular expression (RegEx) and Delphix in order to identify and protect sensitive data in databases.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Broad and strong technical understanding across SQL technologies, capable of analysis, engineering, and development.
- Regular expression (RegEx) development expertise.
- Strong data masking experience and expertise.
- Experience implementing and supporting database environments.
- Strong Agile experience, understanding continuous delivery approaches.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 0274265159 for a confidential discussion.