- Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, AWS, SQL
- Design and build data driven solutions
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This organisation undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting. They support the culture and development of their employees, encouraging them to grow and achieve their highest potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will design, build, test and automate data driven solutions using cutting edge technologies. You will ensure that all data architecture, standards and procedures are adhered and that the technical solution is of high calibre. You will have strong relationships with the broader professional services teams, ensuring Data Engineering is delivering to the needs of the business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven technical knowledge in building large scale big data solutions using cloud technologies
- 3+ years of hands on experience with AWS services
- 3+ years of working experience with distributed data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Elastic, Kafka).
- 6+ years extensive knowledge working in different programming query languages including SQL, HiveQL, Python and Java.
- Understanding of data architecture, data analysis, data integration, data modelling and data warehousing.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.