- Flexible working environment
- Build excellent business capabilities
- Permanent role in Wellington
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Data Consultant, you will deliver outcomes for various clients, while identifying and growing business advisory revenue through direct sales activities / your network. You will deliver value through excellence. You will work with colleagues to develop opportunities with new prospects and existing clients. As the Data and Cognitive Solution Consultant, you will leverage their experience to facilitate and/or deliver services in the areas of data, analytics, and AI; including strategy, roadmaps, programme management and governance, architecture, product and service design, solution delivery, and ongoing support.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a senior consultant within the domain at a consultancy, technology vendor, enterprise client or similar
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience understanding of a business operating model and data-driven transformation
- Proven experience to work successfully with senior stakeholder and end-users and strong customer relationship.
- An excellent understanding of business opportunities and challenges presented through the domain lens.
- Actively participate in domain communities and bodies.
- Excellent data, analytics and artifical intelligence expertise.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.