- Flexible working hours
- Great culture
- Excellent career growth opportunity
Recruit IT is looking for a Data Architect to join a leading consultancy in its field. This is an excellent opportunity to work across some of Auckland's top companies, across a wide range of industries. This role will quickly excel your career and provide you with the opportunity to learn a lot of skills very quickly while adding value to a range of organisations.
You will be the first Data Architect within this awesome team, which will empower you to make a huge impact.
- Experience with the Cloud
- Experience with Data Engineering - Data Modelling, ETL Architcture, delivering end to end data solutions etc.
- At Least 5+ years in a Data Architecture position
- Extensive experience with Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communciation skills
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience in a wide variety of domains is ideal
- Experience in an Agile Environment and following DevOps practices
If you're eager to grow in your career and work within a great culture then apply today with your most up to date CV :)