- Auckland CBD
- WFH + Flexible Hours
- Lead a growing team of 10+ data experts
As the Data & Insights lead, your focus will be to own the strategy for the data science and analysis team.
A key focus of this role will be to create commercially viable data services based off of the needs of the customer or internal company product & service strategy.
Some key responsibilities: This is a newly created position and requires a great deal of commercial acumen, expertise of data analytics and how it can be utilised for commercial use as well as a high level of EQ.
What is on offer is a fantastic organisation where your expertise will be highly valued, a executive team who are highly engaged and passionate about the product and services they are providing.
You will be given a great deal of autonomy when is comes to structuring your team and implementing a way of working that will get the most out of your data team.
If this has piqued your interest please apply with an updated CV and we will arrange a confidential chat.
- Lead 3 growing teams and be a part of building up a new team.
- Ensure the teams and their ideas are well represented internally.
- Celebrate with other business unit leaders to develop well rounded and market leading products and services.
- Work within an Big Data, AI, and Machine Learning environment with the latest tech on the market.
- Engage directly with customers to understand their business drivers and challenges, identify commercially viable data solutions.
- Proactively guide the team in identifying opportunities for new services and solutions within existing and future markets