- Central Wellington
- Organisation committed to modern data and insights
- Deliver business insights and data models
Our client is focused on supporting individuals across New Zealand through its various systems and support functions that it offers. Specifically, around the Data and Insights space, they are also going through several initiatives that will help improve the delivery of these services, and better ensure they are targeting those at most risk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be sitting within the Data and Analytics team whose core objective is to work with the business and key stakeholders to ensure they are creating actionable insights and data models that will help them better focus their efforts. With a host of new tools and technologies, they are looking for an Analyst to join their team in driving these insights.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
What you will need to demonstrate are the following:
- Experience with using data sets to build out data models, if you are an experienced analyst this will include utilising machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Experience with a handful of the following tools; R, Python, SAS, SQ, Power BI, Tableau, and SAS Viya etc.
- Can talk through specific examples where you have taken a business objective and datasets and created relevant insights.
- Ability to articulate insights and showcase these to non-technical stakeholders.
Please apply online with your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience. Alternatively, contact Jake Riggir on 027 5833 115 for a confidential discussion.