- Data-driven, collaborative, and modern environment
- Customer focused and values centric organisation
- Beautiful CBD Wellington Office + WFH options
This company is an award-winning and innovative locally owned organisation who are focused on helping New Zealanders get ahead financially. Be a part of a successful team looking at new data-driven approaches within a customer-centric environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
If you are looking for a role with a lot of variation within the data analysis domain, this could be the job for you. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for gathering data to create PowerPoint presentations, dashboards, credit reports and assisting in the set up of marketing campaigns. This team is focused on growing their data maturity and practices. They are proactive at finding solutions for their internal and external customers, to ensure that there is consistent and accurate data, which creates a great user experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 commercial years in data analytics
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Advantageous if you have SSRS experience
- Experience with PowerBI and/or AWS analytics
- Previous experience working in an Agile team and delivery environment
- Experiences across data analysis, data quality, and reporting
- Experiences in applying data standards, policies, and business rules
- Results driven with familiarity working in fast-paced environments
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV or give Orissa a call on 027 935 9290 for more information.