- Large insurance project – analysis and migration
- Contract and permanent opportunities
- Remote working – may require flexible hours to meet Australian timezone
One of New Zealand's leading consultancy firms across business and technology who are growing and expanding. They have offices globally working with some diverse and best-known organisations and are looking for contract and permanent members to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Data Analyst, you will be required to work on a project related to insurance (so experience with insurance is a must); involving data analysis/migration and reconciliation, migration of content or unstructured data.
- Work with structured and unstructured data
- Validate the business treatment of unstructured data leveraging existing frameworks
- Analysis of data
- Work closely with the data assurance team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-8 years’ experience as a data analyst with insurance experience (essential)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working with multiple reporting and database technologies
- Experience with data integration, data structures and data definitions/dictionary concepts
- Understanding of and experience in analysing data in different data formats (Flat Files, CSV, Unstructured)
- Remote working
- Close-knit, diverse and professional team
- Exciting and challenging projects
- Excellent training opportunities
- Competitive salaries, bonus!
- Health benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential discussion.