- Auckland CBD Location
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity to work in a truly Enterprise scale environment.
We are currently working with a large multinational company with headquarters in Auckland, who are currently looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist with extensive experience across Risk and Compliance to join their team. You will be responsible for carrying out tasks and assessments within the cybersecurity framework in relation to Cyber Risk and helping their practice grow in the coming years.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- You will ideally be CISSP certified.
- Extensive experience establishing Cybersecurity Risk frameworks and processes.
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills across C-Level executives and business-oriented individuals.
- Experience identifying risks and developing plans for Cyber risk remediation and compliance.
- Demonstrated experience with a range of security control frameworks (e.g., SOC 2, ISO, NIST, COSCO, COBIT, etc.).