- Cyber Security Analyst required
- Work in the digital space
- Our client have relationships with major research partners
ABOUT THE ORANISATION:
This organisation partners with businesses of different sizes around New Zealand, delivering research and development services to support growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a strong cyber security analyst to work across multiple digital services, working closer with the Digital Portfolio and wider team undertaking security risk assessments of cloud solutions, ensuring that the services are continuously managed and certified within the government digital security and risk frameworks.
You will be responsible for ensuring that security best practices are implemented across the organisation; you will be leading and providing advice on accreditation recommendations.
- Must be organised; as you will be planning and analysing current risks
- You will have the ability to get the business users to understand the importance of security and to encourage them to implement best practices
- Experience with undertaking Security Risk Assessments of cloud solutions
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. For a confidential discussion please call Frances on 027 901 9009.