- Work with advanced technologies across Wintel/SCCM/AD.
- Join a fast-paced, energetic team in Wellington CBD.
- Initial 6-month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Windows Engineer, you will be responsible for building new AD environments, installing associated components across SCCM, integrating AD components with other Infrastructure and Wintel requirements. You will be required to utilise your significant experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Office/Exchange, Cisco, and network technologies within enterprise deliveries.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient experience in Wintel engineering, Windows server deployment, and building Active Directory environments.
- Be an expert in PowerShell
- Strong background across Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of networking technologies, ideally Cisco.
- Previous experience thriving in an Agile, Lean and/or Scrum environment and team.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential discussion.