ABOUT THE COMPANY
Work for one of the emerging leaders in Test Automation across the New Zealand market. They love coding and automating and want team players who love automating too, work for a company that believe in providing intelligent solutions for private and government clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Hand-on Test Automation
- Management and implementation of automation projects.
- Assisting in further developing and evolving our framework. This could include new tools, languages, or areas such as AI/Machine Learning.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent comms. Both verbally and written. You will be engaging with clients and also writing proposals, SOW, and communication to a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience in using code-based languages and frameworks other than Selenium Java (e.g. Python/C#/Ruby/JS using Selenium or other base frameworks).
- Proficient with both Windows and Mac, must be able to operate in a command line/shell environment (DOS/MacOS/*nix)
- Problem-solving nature, able to independently investigate and try solutions to problems they may encounter.
- Experience with CI/CD, Jenkins preferred but others considered.
- Experience with AWS, EC2 instances, docker, CloudFormation is desirable but not essential.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply now if you have the above skills and for a confidential discussion, please contact Frances on 027 901 9009