- Promote human-centric content strategy
- Content for significant digital platforms/applications
- Wellington CBD role, up to 4 days a week
This is a large enterprise organisation within the financial services sector who are providing financial support and services to achieve their goals. Although a global brand, they are a household name in New Zealand and continue to deliver outstanding services backed by a focus on culture and diversity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Content Designer, you will need to utilise your exceptional UX writing and content strategy skills to contribute and lead significant initiatives across the organisation's digital channels. Working closely with designers and cross-functional teams, you will develop, create, design, and promote content strategies across customer journeys, producing customer-centric experiences on digital platforms and applications.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience in a role developing digital experiences through to delivery.
- Experience in content design with a proven track record leading content strategy and design activities.
- Experience managing design and technology teams through digital projects.
- Understanding and experience with digital access
- Familiarity and understanding of digital accessibility and WCAG 2.1 standards.
- Demonstrate experience using Agile methodologies.
Apply with your up-to-date CV highlighting your experience relevant to the role. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Margot on 027 828 6070.