- Technical leadership across Azure CloudOps
- Define CloudOps strategy, roadmaps, and delivery models
- Lead client and stakeholder engagements
This organisation provides a range of Platform, Cloud, and Digital Transformation services to the New Zealand market. They utilise various enterprise products and services to deliver these solutions across both government and private sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the CloudOps Team Lead, you will provide technical leadership, guidance and mentorship to a client facing CloudOps team. You will provide expert advice across CloudOps landscapes, including solution designs, delivery practices, CloudOps strategy and technical roadmaps. Your role will also be leading client and stakeholder engagements to improve alignment to DevOps delivery models, CloudOps and Platform strategy and technical documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven background providing technical and team leadership across Azure, CloudOps, DevOps and digital transformation initiatives.
- Extensive technical background and subject matter expertise across Azure services, Cloud platforms, ClooudOps and DevOps delivery models.
- Experienced in defining, designing and implementing CloudOps strategy, roadmaps, foundations, and operating models.
- Strong communication skills, with a experience confidently leading stakeholder engagements in a client facing position.
Send in your up-to-date CV addressing the requirements listed above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.