- 6 Month Contract
- Modern office environment located in downtown Auckland
- Join a company developing a digital first approach.
What you'll do day to day:
- Proactively support, manage and configure the day to day operational requirements of the Azure Cloud platform including stability, monitoring, fault resolution
- Proactive management of resources including subscriptions, resource groups, networking, servers
- Managing different types of aaS offerings including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Optimisation of Cloud services to ensure costs are managed effectively
- Automation of Cloud services to ensure operational efficiency and including using Infrastructure as Code techniques
- Ensure that Infrastructure code is treated as production code and meets best practice
- Ideally a minimum of five years experience in IT Infrastructure design and operations with recent active experience in the cloud infrastructure domain
- Sound knowledge and experience of cloud platforms and services preferably in Microsoft Azur
- Design and Operational experience managing Cloud subscriptions, zones, networking, security, file services, key management, API gateways, packing tools, Unix/Linux OS.
- Background in Infrastructure technologies including networking and server platforms
- Experience with container hosting solutions such as Kubernetes and AKS
- Experience with toolsets for automation and optimisation such as Terraform, Ansible, YAML, Shell Scripting/Powershell, Jenkins, Helm
- Experience with provisioning services through 'Infrastructure as Code' techniques and practices
- Practical and current experience working in a DevOps environment
Please apply online with an updated CV if you are interested in this role.