- Azure IaaS, PaaS, DevOps, CloudOps
- Complex, enterprise scale, customer facing initiatives
- Permanent opportunity in Wellington
This organisation provides a range of Platform, Cloud, and Digital Transformation services to the New Zealand market. They utilise various enterprise products and services to deliver these solutions across both government and private sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and enhancement of Azure Cloud services. You will be a subject matter expert for Azure migration, deployment and CloudOps, bringing your expertise in IaaS, Paas, DevOps, IaC, and CI/CD. You will be involved with a number of complex, customer facing initiatives, optimising Cloud migrations and CloudOps environments.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of automating and implementing Azure at a hands-on infrastructure code level for a range of large-scale projects.
- Solid experience migrating, deploying, monitoring, securing and optimizing Azure Cloud operations and services.
- Proficient in automation scripting and developing CI/CD pipelines, using Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git or similar tools.
- Tool agnostic when it comes to automation and configuration, bringing experience across a range of tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively operate in a client facing position.
Send in your up-to-date CV addressing the requirements listed above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.