- Design and implement Public Cloud and DevOps solutions.
- Lead client engagements across digital transformation best practices.
- Collaborative, forward-thinking organisation.
This organisation provides a range of Platform, Cloud, and Digital Transformation services to the New Zealand market. They utilise various enterprise products and services to deliver these solutions across both government and private sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of solutions across Public Cloud and DevOps. Leading client engagements, you will champion their Cloud and DevOps digital transformations, architecting solutions across Azure/AWS environments, IaC, CI/CD, and applications. You will utilise your problem solving and analytical skills, with extensive domain knowledge across Public Cloud to provide best practice architecture to clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience in designing and implementing large-scale cloud adoption solutions, particularly in Azure or AWS.
- Strong background in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines, IaC, and enabling DevOps processes.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, with experience developing and writing documentation of modern Cloud Architecture.
- Experience providing consultative services, able to lead engagements and provide Cloud/DevOps best practices to meet customer needs.
Please apply online with an updated CV or contact James on 027-426-5159 for a confidential discussion.