- Extensive experience writing and configuring PowerShell scripts.
- Support internal cloud platforms and automation initiatives.
- Initial 6-month contract.
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a DevOps and Cloud Engineer, you will be supporting the organisation's internal Cloud platforms, as well as providing expertise across DevOps, automation, Public Cloud, and Wintel technologies. You will be joining a team focused on both the support of internal Cloud platforms, but also initiatives across Windows and DevOps automation. You will need a strong background in writing and maintaining PowerShell scripts for automation, along with significant experience in Wintel, VMware, CI/CD pipelines, and Infrastructure as Code.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expertise in writing, configuring and maintaining PowerShell scripts used across automation pipelines.
- Strong technical background using configuration management tools e.g. Chef or Puppet.
- Experience building, deploying and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Technical experience supporting and maintaining Public Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code tools, such as Terraform or PowerShell DSC.
- Experience supporting enterprise-scale environments and platforms, ideally within the FSI.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.