- A highly complex enterprise project
- Innovative agile journey
- Competitive salary and flexible working
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Lead Developer, you will provide technical leadership, mentoring, and coaching to a team of front-end and back-end developers. You will also contribute to the design and development of a range of web applications and platforms, following architecture best practices. You will work closely with various stakeholders both, internal and vendors, so the ability to effectively communicate with people across different levels is key to being successful in this role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Several years' experience designing and developing enterprise-scale applications in Java. (Spring Boot, Java 8+).
- Solid understanding of application architecture best practices, including modern architecture, microservices, and containers.
- Strong skills and experience in DevOps, specifically in Automation and building CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience providing technical leadership to a team and dealing with high-level stakeholders.
- Background in the FSI sector is highly advantageous.
- Strong background working in an Agile environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.