- Great role for a Senior Developer to focus on the Microsoft BI stack + Azure!
- Auckland CBD + flexibility
- Join a highly talented BI team with an exciting pipeline of work!
I've placed a couple BI specialists at this renowned NZ organisation and they're all loving it and one has since been promoted to a Technical Lead.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver BI & Analytics on a range of exciting business
transformation projects using data to provide innovative solutions and insights. It is critical, that you have the ability to analyse data and confidently present findings and insights to non-technical users.
What your typical day might look like
• The role is predominantly development focused with an element of data analysis work. You'll
be interacting daily with many teams.
• Work closely with the business to analyse requirements and convert these into building and
implementing solutions using the Microsoft BI stack.
• Support the business with detailed data analysis providing insights and recommended actions
based on insights.
• Provide overnight support and maintenance of the BI system on a rota basis.
• Maintain and providing BAU support to the business on the current platform.
Technical Skills required for this role:
• 5yrs experience managing BI projects, analysis, design, development, testing and
• Power BI DAX report development, data modelling, and visualisation
• Data Warehousing Architecture Design and Theory
• Advanced T-SQL querying and SQL Server DB Development
• Experience with SSIS/SSRS/SSAS (Both Tabular and Multi-dimensional)
• Design and implementation experience in Azure cloud data platform a definite plus
• ELT using ADF and understanding of ETL/ELT concepts a definite plus
• Data Visualisation Techniques and data storytelling
• Data and Business Analysis Skills
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV