- Technology and people-focused change objectives
- Large business environment
- 6-month contract
Our client is a large, South Auckland based organisation that delivers a range of services across New Zealand and Australia. They have a large programme of work to help centralise a multitude of their in-house systems that will incorporate a significant business change. This project requires the expertise of an experienced Change Manager to provide continuous support to the business and its people throughout its change journey.
- This role is responsible for creating and implementing change, delivering business change strategies, and managing all aspects of the required change management activities with a focus on people.
- You will be delivering, reviewing and monitoring the end to end required change actions, aligning these tasks to the business needs, guiding staff through this change and providing continuing support to the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing successful change management plans with proven experience working on both technology and business-focused projects.
- Proven experience in identifying and applying structured change methods and practices to effectively support the change management strategy.
- Experience in the abilities to define and adapt change initiatives into project plans and programmes.
- Experienced in conducting change impact assessments on people, processes and systems, including the analysis of an organisations readiness for change.
- Experienced in the development of risk mitigation strategies to help minimise the impact of standard daily business activities.
- Expert engagement and communication skills, the ability to communicate change strategies articulately to the required audience promoting the benefits of change.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building techniques including specialist skills in partnering with key stakeholders and project leads to define and scope change requirements.
- Experience with MS Dynamics advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, contact Suze Stevenson on 027 580 0037 for a confidential chat.