- Looking to start a career in recruitment and talent management?
- Or bring your existing recruitment experience and grow your career in a new fun and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission + benefits
Recruit I.T. is a kiwi owned recruitment agency that has delivered top talent to some of New Zealand's most recognisable brands since 2006. Backed by our core values of Respect, Responsiveness, and Results we are seeking a Candidate Consultant/Talent Consultant whose values resonate with our own.
Assist our talented Consultants with help finding the best IT talent around. You will be using various tools such as our database, Seek and Linkedin. You will help identify resumes to review and talk to candidates on the phone to assess their suitability and assist them with their career goals. Once you have mastered this skill, you will progress to interviewing candidates – face to face, or maybe via virtual platforms. Part of this process is to write a profile on the candidate so strong communication skills is a must for the role.
Each day is varied, which requires a strong customer-centric approach, tenacity, drive, and creativity for the role. You will have a passion for delivering outstanding service and have the ability to be consultative and act as an advisor to some of NZ's top technology and digital talent. You will be supported, mentored and given the tools you need to succeed by our senior leadership team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- If you have some experience working in a corporate environment covering either; customer service, sales, technology, or recruitment, that would be nice to have, but not essential
- The desire to deliver a great customer experience and recruitment services to our candidates
- High emotional intelligence and the desire to understand your candidates' needs
- A desire to learn and continually improve
- Strong communications skills and the ability to articulate ideas to all levels of our internal team
- Knowledge of IT ideal
- We celebrate success both individually and as a team
- Innovative and open to new ideas
- Team players and have a hunger to deliver for our customers
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business (and we also want to learn from you too)
- Structured Training and Career Development Plan
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Birthday Leave + $100 Voucher
- Social Club
If you have what it takes, want to work in a fun, high performing environment and grow your skillset with a supportive team then apply online today.