- Business Analyst across Payments and Scheme Compliance.
- Enterprise-scale FSI organisation.
- Initial 6-month contract.
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be an integral team member across major projects within Payments and Security, providing expertise across requirements gathering, defining business requirements, and translating them to technical expectations. You will utilise your extensive domain knowledge across Payments, Scheme Compliance, and Data.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong experience in Business Analyst tasks, experience in elicitation techniques, and requirements gathering.
- Significant domain knowledge across financial services, including Payments, PCI, Scheme Compliance, and Cards.
- Excellent agile experience, able to work in Scrum environments and support delivery.
- Strong understanding across data and reporting, as well as security and encryption.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.