- Fully remote
- NZ$220K - $280K – Dependant on Blockchain experience
- Get a front row seat to Defi!
The DeFi industry is a rapidly growing market. If you're a top performer with the right attitude, this could be your ticket into web3 with a front row seat in DeFi.
Recruit I.T. are partnering with a global remote first company delivering a highly efficient and effective DEX solution that aims to be the future of the DefI market. You would be joining a highly respected and talent team of blockchain engineers who have worked on industry renowned projects such as Cosmos and Polkadot to name a few.
As a Blockchain Engineer you would design, implement, deploy, and support blockchain architecture. You should be comfortable with the development fundamentals of blockchain, including distributed systems, fault tolerance, security, cryptography, networking, microeconomics, and performance optimization. You should be willing to implement your work on any blockchain or on cross-chain platforms such as Rubic, Wanchain, RAMP DeFi, or Kylin Network.
You would be collaborating on product direction and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where the solutions aren’t already predefined. Working with the unknown should be something you thrive in.
What you can bring to the table
- First off, a passion for Blockchain where Web 3.0, Defi, DEX, Ethereum, and even the Metaverse will all form part of your daily conversations.
- Experience with blockchain development on at least one of the more popular ecosystem such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cosmos, Polkadot, Chainlink, Tron, EOS, Corda, Stellar, Tezos, XDC Network.
- Experience with developing complex systems which could include; scaling to substantial data volumes or millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability.
- Experience with deploying complex applications on cloud platforms using container orchestration
- Strong familiarity with distributed programming models
If you are interested in learning more, and want to speak about the opportunity further please apply online today with your details.