- Agile driven environment
- Be involved in an enterprise sized programme of work
- Great location with a flexible working environment
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a BI Analyst Consultant, you will develop data assets and data processes for various requirements provided by our client's stakeholders. You will provide data output to support project delivery and large data requests. You will use SAS EG, Teradata, and Tableau to develop, test and implement solutions to meet technical standards.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in SAS EG, Teradata and Tableau
- Extensive experience developing data assets and data processes
- Relevant experience developing Tableau dashboards
- Strong Agile experience is an advantage
- Wide industry knowledge with ideal financial services or banking experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above and your availability, or alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 a confidential discussion.