- Full remote working
- Highly experienced IT team with a solid leader
- Be the BI SME of the organisation
You'll join the IT facet of a large Tauranga-Based agriculture organisation who've been around for over 3 decades.
They are in a growing industry and forecast substantial growth over the next 5 years offering a great opportunity to be a part of their story.
About the role
- You'll join a team of 4 highly-regarded IT specialists.
- You'll provide DBA cover for database administrative tasks (on-prem + Azure SQL)
- Perform ETL on internal and external data sources
- Collate, analyst, and interpret data
- Visualise data through Power BI/SSRS reports and dash boards
- You'll have a lot of autonomy and this company emphasises internal growth
- Strong Experience as either a BI developer, DBA or Data engineer Strong experience Developing ETL processes using SSIS or similar
- Ability to perform data analysis using SSAS or similar
- Ability to use T-SQL scripting, building stored procedures, functions, triggers
- Experience administering SQL Server databases
- Experience visualising dynamic datasets through reports and dashboards using Power BI and SSRS.
- SAS or R (advantageous)
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV.