- Technically Lead a growing Data Engineer team
- Be a part of their Azure data journey
- Renowned Kiwi Brand
- Leveraging your strong programming ability and familiarity with DevOps practices, you’ll work with the existing data team to maintain and migrate existing applications into Azure while helping them move forward into their purpose built Azure based data platform.
- You'll act as a technical leader, providing thought leadership and promoting Azure, CD, and DevOps best practices
- You'll work on further designing, architecting and building out their Azure Data Engineering capability
- You'll create a suite of Azure build and deploy pipelines for CI/CD deployment
- You'll work with an existing Azure integration platfomr to build out new and migrate existing business integrations
- You'll develop fully automated testing scripts for deployment of Cloud infrastructure changes
- Strong experience with data engineering design and architecture
- Experience with technical leadership
- Strong experience with DevOps and some of it's tools
- Ability to build Azure DevOps pipelines for automation
- Ability to design CI/CD solutions
- Experience with Azure services suchas Data Lake, Data Factory, Synapse Studio
- Experience with IAAC, ARM template is desired
- Familiar with the Microsoft BI stack
- Experience with Power BI and SQL
- Experience with programming languages, ideally C#, Python, or Scala
- Experience with API related technoligies such as Rest, JSON etc
- Experience with data warehousing
- Strong people skills
This is a grown up environment where you will have the freedom and trust to get on with your work.
The hiring manager is a passionate technologist who really values the technical growth and development of the team.
From CTO down to Team Lead the wider team are all down to earth people you can get along with and build long lasting friendships with.
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV.