- Be there 1st DevOps Engineer in their AWS practice
- Training, upskilling, and incentives for certificates
- Work with many of NZ's leading organisations
Recruit I.T. is working with a Microsoft gold partner who is making its presence known here in New Zealand through its excellent offerings and solutions delivery.
They have an excellent culture with down-to-earth people who truly care about you, from CEO to Team Lead. They have a great team culture where you'll be able to thrive and build long-lasting relationships.
About the role
This organisation has recently acquired a whole range of projects in the AWS space as they now begin to build up an AWS DevOps practice. You'll be working alongside different vendors and end-clients, understanding their requirements and delivering solutions.
- Strong experience with AWS
- Strong experience with DevOps and it's different tools such as Terraform, Ansible, TeamCity, Octopus, Docker, Helm, and Git etc.
- Strong experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Consulting experience is desirable
- Experience with programming and scripting languages such as Python and Bash are nice to have.