- Work from home
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accredited Employer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Accredited Employer with a global reach and over 200 million users!
- Well funded and well established organisation with a start up feel
- Work with well known, global brands
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Join this growing team
- Own and maintain the automation suite.
- Strive to improve the software, and the testing processes.
- Work closely with developers and share ideas
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with automation and performance testing
- JMeter or Blazemeter experience is advantageous
- Hands on experience with tools including Postman, Visual Studio, RayGun and/or Fiddler
- Azure DevOps exposure
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others
- Party with the best at regular Social Club functions
- Lots of benefits including flexible working arrangements and opportunities for career advancement
- Snacks galore!
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Suze on 027 580 0037 for a confidential discussion.