- Central Auckland location
- Working from home options available
- Open to learning new technologies? This is the role for you!
Recruit I.T are working with a growing and exciting company based in the CBD who are looking to grow and streamline their IT processes and a focus on Automation is key in making this a possibility. They are now seeking a developer to be a part of a passionate team to move the company in the right direction by implementing Orchestration and Automation practices.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Well versed in one of the following backend languages: Java, Ruby, Python, C#, or PHP
- Automation and Orchestration experience is ideal.
- Experience in Go (Golang) is a big bonus.
- Exposure to cloud computing technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) and CI/CD practices.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS.