- Permanent Opportunity to start off 2021
- Enterprise-sized technical environment
- Great central location and competitive remuneration
Our client is an enterprise-sized organisation who are responsible for supporting several critical services and systems to Aotearoa. Employing thousands of Kiwi's, they are committed to achieving a sustainable and prosperous future for all New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Oracle Apex developer, you will be part of a Scrum team who is helping to build and maintain innovative systems to aid staff in delivering services to their clients. You will have a great knowledge of Apex 18 or above, and work to upgrade existing applications to Apex 20, as well as create technical specifications for new applications.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- At least 5 years’ experience with Apex, including Apex 18 or above
- Enjoys working in a SAFe Agile environment, with a strong belief in DevOps principles
- Great stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Ability to quickly identify and troubleshoot issues
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume stating your availability and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.