- North Waikato Location
- Join an organisation with a long pipeline of projects
- 2 days WFH
You will be responsible for planning, leading, organising, and motivating two Agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality, and deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
You will work with different stakeholders across the organisation as well as vendors.
Projects you'll work across include a new document management system, migrating them onto Power BI and modernising their data warehousing ability, a SD-WAN rollout, security projects, and some CRM projects.
- Strong experience as a Project Manager managing large projects of work.
- Strong experience with technical solution delivery
- Strong experience with vendor management
- Successfully implemented software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Used Agile PM tools such as Jira
- Ability to manage budgets above $1 million
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV :)