- Contract till end of June 2022
- Wellington location and great rates
- Work for an organisation looking to achieve a sustainable and prosperous future
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Large government organisation serving over a million people nationwide. Employing thousands of kiwi's across the country, they are committed to achieving a sustainable and prosperous future for all New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Agile Coach, you will be responsible for working with, upskilling, leading, and coaching multiple cross-functional squads and Scrum Masters around a diverse range of Agile ways of working. You will be an integral piece to the organisation's ability to manage changing priorities, productivity, and project visibility moving forward.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a Agile Coach in a SAFe environment
- Relevant experience with Scrum, Kanban, and other Agile frameworks
- Relevant experience training courses to groups
- Excellent relationship management skills and facilitation skills
- Experience transitioning teams from traditional ways of working to Agile
- You will have a SAFe certification
This organisation is committed to ensuring a healthy work-life balance and are offering a fantastic rate that reflects that upcoming complexity and challenges of the programme.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact for a confidential discussion. Call Margot on 027 828 6070.